Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Pierces - Boy in a Rock and Roll Band


Favorite lyrics: I take home pretty things that I like
And baby, you are so fine
Yeah, I could give you everything you need
With just one touch of my hand
But I swore I would never fall in love
With a boy in a rock & roll band

This song has a very old, jazzy feel to it that's really seductive and unique. What's so good about The Pierces is that their music varies, but it all has that same mysterious feel to it. Something like Sticks and Stones, which has an awesome music video, has a dark twist. Their music in general has a smoky edge that's completely tantalizing.

Reminds us of: ? You tell us. It's not duplicable.
Listen to: after traveling through time and becoming a Flapper.
Glitter Pox rating: 82%

Hope you catch it,
The Glitter Pox

3 comments:

  1. I love this song! Thanks so much for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuudes. I'm so digging this. And perfect since I JUST read Vixen and reaffirmed that I need to travel back in time and be a Flapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just at the beginning of the song but it reminds me of The Golden Age but slower.

    ReplyDelete