Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Farther Down - Neon Trees



Link.

Favorite lyrics: I'm a mistake faking truth holding liars balloons. Make me fly for something more. I wanna shake up your system. I wanna rattle your bones. I wanna take you to the stars and then I'll leave you alone. I've gone farther down than I ever wanna go. We stood out in the cold, and your eyes they ate my soul.

Neon Trees is one of our favorite bands. We've seen them live, listened to them relentlessly, and sang their lyrics at the top of our lungs. They work the crowd and make shows really personal, which is rare and which we love. Tyler Glenn's got a voice and the band (especially the BA chick drummer!) is incredibly talented. This is different than their usual, more hyped-up songs, but it hits us hard.

Reminds us of: Safetysuit / The Fray. But better.
Listen to: while finding seaglass on the beach.
Glitter Pox rating: 80% contagious

Hope you catch it,
The Glitter Pox

1 comment: