Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun - All the Pretty Girls



Link.

Fav lyrics: "Their friends talk music, I say I never heard the tune. But I have. I just hate the band because they remind me of you."

Fun is just freaking fun. You literally can't not dance when you're listening to them. Which is funny, because not all their lyrics are fun-worthy. In All the Pretty Girls, it's like the singer wants to be distracted, but nothing can measure up to that one girl. It's a sad and desperate story, but it's sung with a kind of humor and irony, so it's something you can dance to with a smile on your face. It has an older generation feel to it, but also has a more modern twist.

Reminds us of: a modern Queen and nevershoutnever
Listen to: while playing hopscotch
Glitter Pox rating: 91% contagious

Hope you catch it,
The Glitter Pox

No comments:

Post a Comment