Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!

Dear Glitter Pox friends,

Wow, It's 2014 already?! A new year and so many changes are coming with it. First, Happy Belated Birthday to our three year old baby. It seems like just yesterday, Chelsea and I sat down and brainstormed names for our little project. We have truly enjoyed the last few years spent together finding and sharing music with all of you. However, in the new year, Chelsea will no longer be able to continue with The Glitter Pox, so I will be taking it over. I know, I cried a little too. But the show must go on! I will continue to post every Tuesday and Thursday and possibly any other time throughout the week if I just can't wait to share something new with you guys. Another change that also occurred, which you may have already noticed, was the URL to the site. It is now theglitterpox.blogspot.com. However, the contact email address is the same and I would still love to hear any and all of your recommendations. Thank you so much for all your love and support and I can't wait to discover the awesome new music of 2014!

Happy New Year!

Hope you catch it,
The Glitter Pox

No comments:

Post a Comment